25 when officers at Los Angeles International Airport found the counterfeit Viagra, Cialis and Levitra pills in his luggage. He was arrested Wednesday at
The $700000 worth of copycat erectile-dysfunction pills--which also included bogus Cialis, which normally come from Indiana's Eli Lilly, and Levitra,
||Generic Levitra is aimed for Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction therapy. It is manufactured by Indian pharmaceutical company according to standards of GMP confirmed by Indian Food and Drug Administration agency.
VARDENAFIL is aimed for male Erection Dysfunction therapy. This sexual stimulant performs faster results than Sildenafil (Viagra®) and it is less likely to affect your vision and cause vision problems when taking this medicine.
You must always discuss your medical history in detail with your health care provider.Inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- have a bleeding problem
- have a deformed penis shape or Peyronie's disease
- have had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- have blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack or heart stroke, uncontrolled irregular heart beats, or any other heart problems
- frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- high cholesterol
- HIV infection
- stomach or intestinal ulcers
- high or low blood pressure
- severe kidney or liver disease or dysfunction
- certain hereditary degenerative eye problems such as retinitis pigmentosa or any other vision abnormalities
- an unusual or allergic reaction to vardenafil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
Levitra ® are oral tablets which are to be taken with water as one hour before performing sexual activity. More than once per day is not supposed to be taken. Overdosage: seek medical attention immediately if you suspect an overdose. NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
The medicine is not to be taken regularly. Take it only prior to sexual activity, but not more than once per day.
Medicine Interaction :
Do not take vardenafil if you are taking any nitrate-based drug, including nitrates like amyl nitrite, nitroglycerin or isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate. Do not combine it with recreational drugs called "poppers" like amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
This medicine is likely to interact with the following medications:
- alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatral®), doxazosin (Cardura®), prazosin (Minipress®), tamsulosin (Flomax®), or terazosin (Hytrin®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- arsenic trioxide
- medicine for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- medicine used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole
- macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin, clarithromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- grapefruit juice
- rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
- medicines that treat abnormal heartbeat (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
Inform your physician about all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you take. Alert your doctor if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may cause unexpected side effects.
Some items may interact with your medicine.
If you experience blurriness, decrease or loss of vision while taking this drug, contact your doctor or health care professional immediately. Seek treatment immediately in case of prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This may be a sign of serious problem and must be treated right away to prevent permanent damage. If your taking vardenafil develops cardiac symptoms (nausea, dizziness, chest pain) abstain from further activity and contact health care professional right away. To make sure you can safely take Levitra follow prescribed dosage. Appropriate measures of protection must be used if you wish to avoid sexually transmitted diseases like HIV infection and more.
Side effect and allergic reaction
If you experience any of the following side effects notify your doctor or seek emergency medical attention as soon as possible:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue, skin rash, itching or hives)
- hearing abnormalities
- vision abnormalities, blurred or bluish vision
- chest pain
- back pain
- fast, irregular heart palpitations
- men: extended or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours)
- eyelid swelling
- muscle pain
Other less serious side effects that are likely to occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems bothersome.
- Nasal congestion or running nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not use the medicine when expire date has passed. Keep out of the reach of children.
- No need to attend clinic or your health care provider
- The cheapest medication World Wide
- Individual Packaging
- No Discomfort
- Rebate deals every week
- Purchase wholesale benefits your budget
Generic versions usually differ from the branded medications by the name of medication and appearance. Once brand-name products have been trademarked they cannot be copied, that is why generics are shaped differently or are manufactured in a distinctive from branded product color...
Compare Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Vardenafil
There are a lot of drugs for Erectile Dysfunction that one can buy in our online pharmacy. The active ingredients for the most popular ED drugs are Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil. Sildenafil Citrate is the main ingredient of Viagra, Viagra soft, Kamagra, Kamagra soft, Kamagra oral jelly, Aurogra, Eriacta, Suhagra, and Silagra...